Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Coffee and FRIED CHICKEN

I don't like fried chicken. I always pick off the skin, so what's the point? But right now, I'm dying for some. Could be the diet of coffee and stale, leftover Christmas candy I've been so dedicated to today.

I'm in a bad mood because nobody's going to give me the moolah I asked for. This whole graduate school thang hinged on one small, tiny, itsy bitsy matter of about twenty-seven grand. See, they lured me in with promises of the CoMET grant, then POW!! No money for you! So now what? Loans? Pawn shop? Change plans to become world-class fried chicken taste-tester?

No pressure though, I've got a while to decide. Like, a couple of hours. Tomorrow is the day...to register or not to register?

My ridiculous dog is freaking out.



The stupid fluffy one, not the stupid black one. The stupid black one ate the toilet paper roll again today, and one of them pooped in the hall. I wonder how much I could get for them?

2 comments:

Amber said...

When you sell body parts you can make so much money. Just think of the angles of selling. And not only could you be helping another person sexually or medically, but you could be ridding yourself of some useless organ or appendage.

Just think about it.

Caroline Houdek said...

What Grad School! Where did you get accepted? It has been a while since we talked. Well from grad student to grad student, YOU CAN DO IT! The money will come, that's what student loans are for, and you don't have to worry 2 or 3 years before you have to think about paying those back! Congratulations... I hope you decision goes well. Ask me some day and I'll tell you about my quickly made grad school decision.