Thursday, July 12, 2007

KilllersJossIndigoDecemberistsReginaWinehouse!

Holy F*&%!! Check out the lineup for this year's Austin City Limits Music Festival!!!!!

I just had a huge swoop of excitement UP...then frikkin' DOWN as I found out that Saturday is already sold out. So no Indigo Girls, Amy Winehouse, Muse, The White Stripes, or Blue October for me. Or Jambo (some of you get that) DAMN!! But Friday and Sunday both look good too. Since I'll probably have one of those "job" things by then, I guess it will have to be Sunday.

OK (heartbeat returning to normal) I've still got Regina Spektor. The Decemberists. My Morning Jacket. (heartbeat rising) But I have loved Indigo Girls with a fiery passion for-EVER...sigh...

Gotta talk to Neutron Cow and get these tickets soon!

1 comment:

Amber said...

WOWWIE! I wish we could connect pasichickly and experience the shows we're missing! I'll see White Stripes but sadly I'm skipping Indigo. No one wants to go with me and I don't listen to them enough to want to go by myself. sniff sniff...feel bad for me..I'm pathetic.